Sunday, April 10, 2011

Getting There...

Have been trying to work with Adobe After Effects with still images in order to produce a subtle moving sequence to include in my landscape project. It has taken some time to try and firstly get to grips with the software, granted, I haven't really done so, but its all about baby steps So, I was having trouble with the rendering of the movie, they were either 15-20gb large (for a 30 second piece) and wouldn't play...or to small and bad quality. I have now managed to export it as a file that is still large, but playable and have burnt it to DVD. 
I am wanting to include the moving sequence in the graduate show exhibition along with prints, so am working on playing it on a monitor, as opposed to showing it as a projection....perhaps. We'll see what happens! 

No comments:

Post a Comment